Hai :)


I Almost Do.
Sunday, October 28, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Assalamualaikum! How about we start with this ? - I felt hopeless. I bet this time of night you’re still up .I bet you’re tired from a long, hard week . I bet you’re sitting in your chair by the window, looking out at the city . And I bet sometimes you wonder about me. And I just want to tell you , it takes everything in me not to call you. And I wish I could run to you. And I hope you know that .Everytime I don’t, I almost do. I bet you think I either moved on or hate you . Cause each time you reach out there’s no reply . I bet it never, ever occurred to you that I can’t say hello to you . And risk another goodbye. I dont know what my feeling tryin to tell me right now. For sure it hurts me deeply. Omg. I just need someone who completely honestly to tell me what is happening right now. Sigh for missing you so badly. I just afraid you'll felt bored of me. Since he said "he dont want me put too much hopes on him" . Oh-silly-me what im feeling right now. Oh god i love him so much and gv me strength for what happening right now. And tell me everything is okay and just fine. Pls, for the last time I’m asking you this, put my name on the top of your list. This is the last time I’m asking you why bcos you break my heart in the blink of an eye. Sorry to say but i felt that our relationship grown apart. Goodbye (: 

-tears-


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

// Safe n' Sound